Since our inception over 30 years ago, we have valued the importance of social and environmental contributions, and the betterment of the community we live and work in. This commitment has remained central to our culture and we encourage our employees to give back to their local community.
We are a proud member of B-corp and an early adopter of their best practices, earning and renewing our certification since 2012. As a B-Corp, we give due consideration to all of our stakeholders, which may include our clients, our employees, our vendors, and our shareholders, as well as the communities in which we work, live, and strive to improve.
As a firm, we aim to improve our communities, choosing to lead by example. We do this by:
- Serving on non-profit boards and committees
- Volunteering services to non-profit organizations and their community impact initiatives
- Investing in bonds that finance critical public purposes
- Speaking at industry events that raise the awareness of impact investing
- Providing a corporate culture that fosters and supports social awareness, employee well-being, and personal engagement
We are honored to have been the 2012 recipient of the Corporate Philanthropy Award from the Community Foundation of Collier County in recognition of Wasmer Schroeder’s ongoing contributions to the community and support for various civic-minded programs.