Academic Internship – Portfolio Management: Fixed Income
Employer: Wasmer Schroeder
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Job Function: Portfolio Management: Fixed Income
Industry Sector: Asset Management
Employment Type: Internship
We are seeking motivated interns to join our four person portfolio management team in our Cleveland OH office, which is located downtown. We believe that we offer an immersive, unique internship experience based on the small, focused team that resides in this location.
For questions, please contact Brian Ferry:
- Assisting portfolio managers with operational support over client portfolios from a structuring standpoint.
- Researching individual investment options.
- Working with portfolio management systems such as APX, FactSet, Black Mountain, Credit Scope, Bloomberg and additional proprietary tools (no advance knowledge required).
- Attending portfolio management and research meetings.
- Interfacing, when necessary, with other firm locations and departments.
Students in economics and finance-related disciplines are preferred but not required. Sophomore and Junior level students are preferred. We offer flexible work hours tailored to your academic schedule. Length of internships are flexible but we do require a minimum commitment in order to maximize the benefits of the experience. Interns are paid based on an hourly rate, which is flexible.