Academic Internship in Finance – Client Services/Business Development
Employer: Wasmer Schroeder
Location: Naples, FL
Job Function: Client Services/Business Development
Employment Type: Part-time Internship
The interns will be employed part-time and work with both Wasmer Schroeder’s (WS) Client Services and Business Development departments. The role of the intern will be to provide various levels of data entry and administrative support to both departments.
Client Services focuses on maintaining relationships with the client and is their primary point of contact. The department is responsible for opening new accounts, coordinating support activities, maintaining a client relationship management (CRM) system, and handling daily administrative requirements. The intern will assist with the aforementioned tasks and provide an overall level of support with various tasks assigned to them.
Business Development focuses on pursuing strategic opportunities and cultivating new client partnerships. The department is responsible for identifying new sales leads through internal research, building portfolio reviews for potential clients, and assisting external Relationship Managers throughout the country.
Send Resume/Cover Letter to:
Responsibilities and Learning Outcomes
- Checking custodial websites for new accounts & account funding
- CRM updates & data entry
- Contact setup & maintenance
- Scanning & saving various documents
- Project help
- Printing & binding reports
- Prospective firm/lead research
- Experience with MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Starting 15-20 hours per week, based on schedule
- Times flexible within normal business hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm